In the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic, we at Morehead Primary Care keep your health and safety as our top priority. We are here to serve you.
Our office is open with full services. We do follow CDC guidelines for health care facilities to ensure your safety. We ask your patience and cooperation as we implement the following:
- Masks are required. Please take care to cover your mouth and your nose at all times.
- As we try to minimize the number of patients in the waiting room and common areas, we ask that, upon your arrival in the parking lot, you call 606-780-0444 to let our staff know you have arrived. We will let you know when it is safe to come up.
- If you have an appointment, we will do our best to see you in a timely fashion.
- If you are coming in for blood work only, you do not need an appointment, but still need to call when you arrive.
- If you are coming for a flu vaccine (and please do), call when you arrive, and we will administer the vaccine in the office or your vehicle (upon your request).
- We continue to see patients who have symptoms related to Coronavirus in our mobile unit. No one with respiratory symptoms is seen inside the office to minimize risk to others.
- We do offer curbside COVID testing for asymptomatic people. Two options:
- Rapid COVID antigen test. No appointment necessary. Just call when you arrive and someone will come down and test you. You will need to wait the 15 minutes required for test results.
- COVID PCR test. This is sent to our reference lab – Labcorp. These results take 2 days.
Thank you for your patience as we do our best to keep you safe and healthy!
With the everchanging nature of this virus and pandemic, please refer to cdc.gov/coronavirus or kycovid19.ky.gov for additional information.